Hyperlapse/ Timelapse photographer
Patrick’s timelapse journey started in 2012 and shortly after he developed his skill in a technique known as hyperlapse shooting. His work for clients has been praised and he has shot all over the world from South Africa to the South Pole. Patrick continues to push himself incorporating new styles in camera and in post production bringing the best kind of timelapse and hyperlapse.
His work ranges from Television shows to commercials, music videos, construction of concert stages, building sites and corporate events.
Patrick also provides educational training with Nikon School HK, Special Camera Services, for people who interested in timelapse shooting to share his skill and experience.
- 2017 (Hong Kong) Advanced Imaging in Motion Awards: (Bronze)
- 2017 (Los Angeles) Hollywood International Independent Documentary Awards June: (Best Timelapse)
- 2017 (Los Angeles) Hollywood International Moving Picture July: (Best Experimental)
- 2017 (Amsterdam) ARFF Amsterdam // Around International Festival June: (Best Director)
- 2017 (Switzerland) Largo Film Awards March: (Best Experimental)
- 2017 (Los Angeles) LA Shorts Awards June: (Music Video Golden)
- 2016 Advanced Imaging in Motion Awards: Jury award
- 2015 Macau CyberCTM short film award: Golden
- 2015 Transitions Hong Kong short film award: Golden